So, I’ve been awful (just autocorrected to “awesome” — nope) at blogging. In my defense, I’m getting married in two (!) days, so we have been a bit busy.
So here are some random musings.
- A lot of people have asked me if I’m nervous, and one asked if I wished I had eloped. I’m nervous about getting everything done and weather and everyone getting there and such, but not about marrying Chris. So anxiety about the wedding but not about the marriage. And really not that much about the wedding — not enough that I wished I had eloped. Not even close.
- We are doing a lot of crafty DIY projects for the decorations, and it’s been time consuming. At the beginning, I thought it was silly, but now, man, I can see how great everything will be.
- Why would we plan a wedding at our busiest time at work?! It’s been difficult to get any free time.
- I am so excited to get and be married! I really am. I guess when you wait 38 years, you really have waited for the right one to come along.
- I had to buy two pairs of pants for my suit because who knows which will fit by the time Sunday rolls around. So today is a big pants trying-on day. I know. The whirlwind of fun never stops.
Time to get moving. Lots to do!
Happy my wedding week! Two days and counting!