So I’ve blogged two days in a row (!) and it feels weird not to do it today. But I have to get ready for work 15 minutes ago, so nothing substantial is coming out of this brain. And I really thought I’d catch up on a lot of this while my wife was out of town, but I feel like I had even less free time than when she’s here! Hopefully in the next few weeks, here are the things you have to look forward to.
- More in my new favorite blog installment, Monica’s Unnecessarily Long and Detailed TV Recaps (just for Wynonna Earp and not Orphan Black, evil friend who keeps telling me to write about OB)
- More updates on the #TravelingFandras movement (and when I buy my new shirt, because that’s definitely gonna have to happen. Maybe I can crowd-fund it!)
- My inability to choose normal blog titles (but Susanna Hoffs, am I right?)
- Finally finishing blogging about my wedding in 2015 (sorry, honey)
- Finally writing about ClexaCon and this amazing, epic photo op
- Also this one
- And this one, which is in some ways the most important one
Hope to see you soon, friends.
One thought on “Time, Time, Time, See What’s Become of Me”
so many things to look forward to!